G. Thomas Martin, IIIOf Counsel
G. Thomas Martin, III (Tom) received his Bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California at Berkeley in 1997, where he then attended Loyola Law School in Los Angeles to receive his Juris Doctor degree in 2001. Tom is successfully admitted to the State Bar of California in addition to the District Courts of Colorado, Illinois, Northern Florida, Western Wisconsin, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Tom is a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA), the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA), and the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), where he received certification for completion of the Dispute Resolution Services’ training program as a mediator in 2006.
Tom has chosen to concentrate his practice in consumer law for the past decade. He was the Managing Attorney of the Consumer Protection department for a major national consumer law firm for over four years. During his tenure, he served as either lead counsel or co-counsel in fifteen states nationwide. He has handled thousands of cases, where he has gained extensive experience in all phases of litigation, including trial. His grand success in representing consumers can be attributed to the unique insight he acquired while handling insurance defense litigation. He has been reported among the top 15 and top 10 “Most Active” consumer attorneys in the United States by Webrecon, LLC. in 2009 and 2012, respectively. Tom has also earned the title of a Southern California “Super Lawyer” in the area of Consumer Law three years running, from 2015 to 2017.
National Association of Consumer Advocates
National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
American Bar Association
Los Angeles County Bar Association
- David Weisberg v. Horizon Solar Power, Inc., Case No. 5:15-cv-00361-VAP-KK
- Daniel Greenbaum v. Capstone Coatings and Windows, Inc., Case No. 2:15-cv-02744-JFW-PJW
- David Weisberg v. Titan Solar, Inc. Case No. 2:15-cv-03988-SVW-JPR
- Todd Friedman v. Med Direct Capital, LLC, Case No. 2:15-cv-04569-DDP-GJS
- John Kristensen v. LCF Group, LLC, Case No. 2:15-cv-04574-CBM-PJW
- Donald Denham v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, Case No. 2:15-cv-05273-DMG-PLA
- Robin Smith v. Receivable Performance Management, LLC, Case No. 2:15-cv-01840-KJM-EFB
- Todd Dyson v. West Asset Management, Inc.,Case No. 2:15-cv-02281-MCE-KJN
- Mark Ankcorn v. Kohls Corporation, Case No. 1:15-cv-01303
- Jordan Duncan v. Hunter Warfield, Inc., Case No. 2:15-cv-09725
- Allen Carter v. Molina Healthcare of California, Case No. 2:16-cv-1399-FMO-JPR.
- Benjmin A. Brin v. Frank’s Classic Cars, LLC, Case No. 2:16-cv-01775-DMG-AFM
- Frank Kubwimana v. Amyfin LLC, Case No. 1:16-cv-03395.
- Kelly Kyle v. Penn Credit Corporation, Case No. 2:16-cv-02675- CAS-AGR.