Sanaz Sarah Bereliani
Sanaz Sarah Bereliani is a graduate of University of Southern California where she attended the Marshall School of Business and received her Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus on real estate law and finance. Ms. Bereliani went on to receive her Juris Doctorate from Whittier College School of Law, with a focus on reorganization and bankruptcy. During law school, she worked as an invaluable law clerk to a prominent Superior Court of California Judge and was later offered an impressive externship at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Ms. Bereliani is a certified legal specialist in bankruptcy law and is admitted to practice law before all Superior and Federal Courts in the State of California, including the Southern District of California, Central District of California, Northern District of California, and Eastern District of California.
Ms. Bereliani strives to provide her clients with high quality bankruptcy representation and alternatives to bankruptcy. She assists Debtors in foreclosure defense, loan modification, debt settlement, and creditor violations litigation, amongst other services at reasonable prices. In addition, Ms. Bereliani represents creditors in various actions including filing adversary complaints to deem debts non-dischargeable, dismissing bankruptcy due to fraud, receiving relief from stay to continue creditor actions in state court and foreclosure, and filing proofs of claims.
Ms. Bereliani’s vast knowledge and experience in managing the filing of over 1,500 cases has proven invaluable in the handling of her current and future cases. Ms. Bereliani is dedicated to providing personal attention to each of her clients with her hands on approach, as each case is different with the next, and given her understanding that this is an emotionally and financially stressful time in an individual and business’ life.
Ms. Bereliani is known for her friendly and professional demeanor with clients, and is a strong and passionate advocate in court. To Ms. Bereliani, the best part of her job is when a client walks into her office overwhelmed by their financial circumstance and then walks out of her office armed with a plan to save their home, have a fresh start, and a smile.Education
J.D., Whittier Law School
Student Body Assoc
Jewish Law Student Assoc (President)
National Jewish Law Student Assoc (Co-President)
B.S., University of Southern California
Focus on real estate law and finance from Marshall School of Business
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Women’s Law Association of Los Angeles, Board of Directors – Financial Division
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association, Member
- James T. King Southern California Inn of Court, Team Leader
- Experienced, Aggressive & Friendly Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Attorney 2019 Client’s Choice Award Winner
- Certified Legal Specialist in the area of Bankruptcy Law with the State Bar of California
- Selected in 2014 – 2018 as a Southern California Rising Star Super Lawyer by Los Angeles Magazine
- Selected in 2019 as a Southern California Super Lawyer by Los Angeles Magazine
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) of the Federal Court